Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some experiences...

That aren't as bad.

Went to Costco last night and bought a bunch of stuff. It is nice to
have some money right now with our tax refund to do some extra
spending. I also got a replacement battery for the dead car and
hopefully it will be running well when I get it in later this week.

I have done running for my wii fit the last couple of nights and my
legs were dying last night. It felt good to feel the work out some
more.

I have a program ok my iPod that has the scriptures on of and I
finally downloaded the update and it is awesome, it has footnotes and
even the topical guide and bible dictionary.

I might be able to get in some overtime depending on how long Jane
decided to visit with my family we will see. Yesterday I actually got
something done so that was quite nice. I guess that will be it for now.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: