Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Birthday" Presents

I use the quotations because of the direction the presents went. Yesterday after I got off the bus I made an extra trip down to Orem to retrieve my iPod from the UTA lost and found. (I have a pair of pants whose pockets aren't the greatest at keeping things in)

While in Orem I decided to get some See's chocalates to surprise Jane and also decided to look at Deseret Book for the illustrated stories from the Book of Mormon (church distribution) for Gwen. I got the chocolates and went out through Deseret Book they didn't have much selection of church distribution stuff so that was a dead end, but they had some good bargain books in the main aisle and lets just say Jane and Gwen got books last night. On my way home I did stop to get a Krispy Kreme donut so I got something out of the bargain as well.

Last night Jane and I stayed up late. She was stuck inside of a game around 8 and I didn't really have anything to do so I took over reading "Ella Enchanted" since she had started it lately. We were up late reading because I was a little annoyed by the ups and downs and wanted to get to a good ending instead of leaving off unresolved. It is a fun story, but some of the occurrences in the process were making me annoyed.

Heigh ho, heigh ho... off to work I go

No comments: