Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some experiences...

I could do without.

So I started my car scraped the windows and grabbed the handle to get
in and head off for the day when lo and behold the door makes a lovely
noise saying "ha ha ha" I locked you out. Evil possesed car. Sorry for
waking you up mom,but thanks for getting me the dispatch number.
Luckily I was going early today to hit a meeting and after everything
I still made it on my normal bus. I'll miss the first part of the
meeting, but ask me if I care. The answer is no by the way.

So apparently my laptop isn't happy with me right now. Yesterday it
turned off while I was using it, I figured the battery had given up
for the day, but this morning I noticed as I tried to use it that it
was shut down not just asleep. After a couple of minutes it gave up on
me again today so the battery might be shot completely now. I will see
when I get a chance to plug it in.

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: