Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Over Excited

So with the prospects of actually being able to move looking on the
horizon I am getting excited and even a little anxious about what I
might be able to accomplish. For example I have a few jobs that I have
applied to that would be really nice jobs to get. I actualy had
another call on our condo tonight after I fixed my classified listing.
(moutain!=mountain, ask wikipedia what != means)

So just maybe we will be able to move one of these days. One thing I
am looking forward to when I can Get settled is doing some writing. I
don't mean blog writing however, but program writing I have been
talking with a friend about some ideas for projects and I hope to make
some of them a reality when I am a little more free to explore those
options.

It will be good to be creating some programs again and maybe be
delving deeper into that skill. There is always the hope that it could
prove to be a source of revenue as well to help support the family.

I've got a slow start on my bus ride today, so hopefully it speeds up
some.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: