Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Anxiety

So I was well on my way to work when I realized I forgot my bus pass
and id badge. Needless to say I am going to be getting off work later
than I expected and getting to cedar later than I had hoped.

That started me on other anxious thoughts and it might be a rough
morning getting over this stuff and the other things that fall out of
the woodwork with them.

It is a beautiful morning today fresh air and a little wet. I've been
thinking more this morning about needing to find a renter for our
condo. That would shore up things significantly. Life sure gets
complicated quickly when you decide to make big decisions and just go
for it.

It is doable though for all of the difficulty we are going to make it
work.

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mom Hunt said...

Yes things are always doable.