Saturday, May 23, 2009

Moving

Well I came down to Cedar thisweekend for a variety of reasons. The
first plan a couple of weeks ago was to come for my niece's high
school graduation. I worked some things out, that let me come down
early and get some other things done.

I contacted some people about job openings so I can be really getting
moved while Jane is down here I am doing my work thing up north still
for now. I brought down some things to get us moved in a bit more and
our little apartment is really nice if a bit old.

Today we are going to go hang out with my friend and their families at
the park weather permitting (as I look out on the overcast sky). I
saw friend of mine at graduation that we had lost contact with for
awhile. So that was neat.

All in all I think as difficult as this is going to be to make the
move that it will be a lot of fun to b closer to family. We had a fun
barbeque after graduation yesterday. Gwen was loving the dogs my two
sisters have even when one of them was chasing her and once outright
tackled her.

I am excited for the prospects of moving back to Cedar and hope to get
situated in some extra-dayjobular endeavours. (yes I made up a word,
but the I think the form is acceptable). Now I just need a focus, a
direction to be going with those efforts.

Well for now I guess that will be it and I will get back to writing
later. Happy Saturday everyone.


Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: