Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Alive I think

Had a couple of sick days and I am glad to be working again I am not
fond of staying home and feeling like I am doing nothing. Haven't
been keeping up on my blog much lately and don't even know what to say.

Jane wants to move back to cedar so I guess that is the biggest thing
on the horizon for our family. We have to figure something for work
down there or how to work here and Jane live down there. It becomes
overwhelming very quickly although I think it is something we can do
and it would be good to have Gwen so close to her cousins. I think the
atmosphere will be better for both Jane and Gwen as well.

I have to wonder frequently what the future holds for me and I guess I
need to wait and see. We are going to try and rent our condo to make
the transition a little smoother. We will see, that is pretty much
where I have to stand.

Hagoda

Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: