Monday, November 26, 2007

Picking a path

Well here I am again and what to say.  I find life can be a very interesting endeavor when you get to a crossroads and have to come up with the next move.  I just got confirmation earlier today that I passed my math exit exam so all I have to do is finish 2 weeks of class and some "finals" and I am done.  Then what?... That is the real question I will have finished my Bachelor's degree in Mathematics with a physics minor, but what does that give me?  I don't really know.  I need to find some kind of job to support my family I will be losing the employment I have had at SUU and I need to decide where I am going and if we are leaving Cedar if we want to move sooner than later and look for jobs where we are heading.  Big questions and hopefully I will get some kind of answers in the next few weeks so I can at least point myself in the right direction if anyone has ideas I am open to suggestions.  Well good luck to all of us.

No comments: