Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gratitiude

Last night I was flipping through the Friend (we decided to use it for FHE) and noticed that there were several articles about being thankful, fitting for the month of Thanksgiving. I am grateful for a lot of things lately these last few days have been good ones.  I am getting ahead on some of my stuff that I am doing this week is going to be one of the last big weeks for this semester.  I am grateful that I am almost done with school even with the problems of planning that that brings on.  Veterans day passed this last Sunday and gratitude for what has been done for freedom of this country should be something no one ever forgets.  Things are going well though and those that aren't great are at least looking up.  Hagoda All

3 comments:

Nate said...

What is Hagoda? Is it an acronym for... "Have A Gallon Of Dishwashing Agent?" I'll take that!

Happy Hagoda to you too.

superguy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
superguy said...

Have A GOod DAy