Thursday, April 09, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

So yesterday was one in several days this past week or so where things
have been less than desirable. My head has not been doing well. I
think some of it is due to the amount of things I am trying to absorb,
process, and make sense of at the moment, but I think sleep is a factor.

Have you ever felt like you were doing things without a conscious
connection? I don't know if that explains the feeling quite right,
but things have really been going over the edge this week. I am hoping
that sleep will help but there may be other factors that contribute
more than I would like them to.

I did get a little more sleep this morning I think so hopefully today
will be a little better, although I am not going to get my hopes up
too much.

Hagoda


Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Mellissa said...

You sound like Ben when his mind won't shut off. Sleep works sometimes, but it's also good to take a break and do something fun in the opposite direction of your path.