Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ode to Birdland

During my school years in jazz band there was one song I really loved called Birdland. Today going to work I listened to it and had a fit of nostalgia. Often times we don't realize how good things are when they are happening. Sometimes I can't help but miss the simplicity of those times. We were pretty crazy in our way. Follies of youth, things that happen when you get bored, but aren't a bad person just a kid pushing the limits. There were also the fun times of making movies and just being with friends.

My friends have been great in helping me get through life. There were points I might not have made it without them. I was blessed with good friends at a time in my life I when I could have really ruined things for myself, but there were people there to protect me and keep me in
better circumstances.


Super Guy
(on the move)

No comments: