Sunday, July 20, 2008

Here I are again

Well I haven't been writing much over the course of this week just
because I have been occupying my bus trips with my new iPod software.
I have some games for it now and I have been playing them and
listening to some Lord of the Rings audio dramas I put on my iPod
finally.

Things feel like they should start looking up soon. I am finishing my
job today so I can finally have more time to focus on a job hunt and
really look hard and work at it. It isn't going to be easy that is for
sure, but I do feel some more confidence and things might turn out yet.

Questions are what my life is all about lately. I am not who I was and
not who I want to be, but I don't feel yet like a hopeless cause so
that is reassuring. Although there have been points where I have been
wondering who I have become and how I had fallen so much from where I
have been in the past.

Little things will make the man
Little things may break him
Regardless of where he now stands
The Lord will not forsake him

Heavenly Father cares for all his children even though they may not
care for themselves. I am glad to know I have good strong men to call
my friends.

We may not be the brain trust of some great enterprise in the sight of
this world, but we have something that transcends this world. One of
the reasons I have made it this far in my life was due to my friends.

I have many times been on the brink
Or yet within the pit
When those around me showed me more
And helped me out of it

My life was blessed beyond measure by the high school split and the
opportunity to attend CVHS. It saved my life.

Just some thoughts

Super Guy
(on the move)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hey Abe,
Yes, I DO want your recipe for zucchini quiche. That sounds _quite_ delicious. And, my jazz band played Birdland and I loved it too. :)