Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pieces Coming Together

Well I can pretend that some things are shaping up. What shape exactly is still to be determined. I am working on my last two weeks in Cedar City at the Adult Education Program and then on the 25th I am starting with Granite School District working with their Adult/Alternative Education program. It has been a couple of crazy weeks and I took a couple of minutes to relax after trying to set up instant messaging for my office and read an email from a mission friend and found his blog totally unexpected I didn't realize when he sent the mail way back that he had a blog. Interesting stuff. Well, sometimes I wonder if I am accomplishing as much with my life as I could seeing other people and their successes or big ideas I wonder if I am settling for something less than I could have. One consolation I always try to remember is that I have done quite a bit for myself and every day is something new. I enjoy the something new like setting up computer stuff today it was quite fun. I decide daily that I just have to keep going forward with the things I have set in motion and hope that things pan out in the end. Jane and I are looking at houses next Monday in Salt Lake and we hope to find something nice enough to get us through at least a few years. Gwen is getting big and is a gorgeous little girl with fun personality I need to get some more pictures up and keep better note of the things she does that are so fun. I Graduated!! I don't know if I have said that previously, but I got my bachelor's and look forward to grad school. Thanks to everyone

Superguy Out

1 comment:

Nate said...

You've always been a great friend, Abe, and I have always felt that you have way more potential than you give yourself credit for. I've been coached to never compare my progress with that of other people. It IS healthy, however, to take an honest assesment of where you aspire to be, and what you're actually doing about it now. Baby steps, small and simple things. And when 10,15 years roll by, you'll be amazed at how far you've come. Just spend time every once in a while thinking about what you want out of this life, and don't be afraid to work and pray for it. Remember: It may only take a few years to get your life on track, but it takes a lifetime to fail. So don't worry, you have several friends willing to help you out, and we'll always be there for you. (You're also a LOT smarter than me, and many of the rest of us!) We all love you, pal. You'll do fine.