Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Well, here we come to a new place in life.  My wife is pregnant and I am getting ready to embark on my final year of my Bachelors program in Mathematics with my minor in physics things are good, but I am getting worn out by the job I have the early mornings are tough, especially since we have been getting to bed late lately.  We are getting ready for our anniversary next month and we are grateful that we are going to have some financial help for the pregnancy.  I can't wait for the new school year to have my new job and to get back into the study groove.  I am glad things are going well and that we have what we need for now.  I have gotten into a history kick and I am trying to write in a journal and keep records of some web groups I have been a part of things can go very well if we put forth an effort.  I am out of here for now.

No comments: